Ridge Meadows RCMP said the death of 49-year-old Robert Spinella is considered suspicious. His dead body was found last saturday. Police are looking to talk to people who may know information regarding the whereabouts of Spinella between 17 & May 27.
- Thai police on Tuesday said they had arrested a 14-year-old suspected gunman after a shooting at a luxury mall in the capital Bangkok that emergency services said had killed three people and injured four others. He is being questioned now.
- A day after the Bihar Government released the data of caste survey in the state, the Supreme Court on Tuesday said it will take up on October 6 petitions challenging the validity of the entire exercise. The ‘privacy of the respondents’ was on stake.
- The Delhi police on Tuesday arrested 2 persons, including news portal NewsClick’s founder Prabir Purkayastha, in connection with a probe in portal’s foreign funding. As many as 46 suspects were questioned, digital devices and documents were seized.
- B.C. MLA’s are back in the legislature for the fall session, & the seating arrangement looks a little different. The Conservative Party of B.C. now has official party status. Housing will be a key focus this time. New legislation is expected.
- The leader of the Conservative Party of B.C. is taking heat from both Indigenous communities & LGBTQ2 activists for a social media post critics say compares the province’s SOGI 123 resources to residential schools. He made the post on Sept. 30.