Moscow confirmed that it struck Russian naval targets and port infrastructure early on Wednesday in the Crimean city of Sevastopol, in what appeared to be the biggest attack of the war on the home of the Russian navy’s Black Sea Fleet.
- Casino en ligne WinOui : avis complet
- Brandi Johnson Only Fans Now
- Thai police on Tuesday said they had arrested a 14-year-old suspected gunman after a shooting at a luxury mall in the capital Bangkok that emergency services said had killed three people and injured four others. He is being questioned now.
- A day after the Bihar Government released the data of caste survey in the state, the Supreme Court on Tuesday said it will take up on October 6 petitions challenging the validity of the entire exercise. The ‘privacy of the respondents’ was on stake.
- The Delhi police on Tuesday arrested 2 persons, including news portal NewsClick’s founder Prabir Purkayastha, in connection with a probe in portal’s foreign funding. As many as 46 suspects were questioned, digital devices and documents were seized.