Imran Khan was shifted to Attock jail in Pakistan’s Punjab province amid tight security on Saturday after a trial court found the former prime minister guilty of “corrupt practices” in a corruption case and sentenced him to three years in prison.
- Casino en ligne WinOui : avis complet
- Brandi Johnson Only Fans Now
- Thai police on Tuesday said they had arrested a 14-year-old suspected gunman after a shooting at a luxury mall in the capital Bangkok that emergency services said had killed three people and injured four others. He is being questioned now.
- A day after the Bihar Government released the data of caste survey in the state, the Supreme Court on Tuesday said it will take up on October 6 petitions challenging the validity of the entire exercise. The ‘privacy of the respondents’ was on stake.
- The Delhi police on Tuesday arrested 2 persons, including news portal NewsClick’s founder Prabir Purkayastha, in connection with a probe in portal’s foreign funding. As many as 46 suspects were questioned, digital devices and documents were seized.