Female transgender athletes who transitioned after male puberty will no longer be able to compete in women’s races, the world cycling governing body said. Austin Killips, is the 1st openly transgender woman, who won an official cycling event in May.
- Casino en ligne WinOui : avis complet
- Brandi Johnson Only Fans Now
- Thai police on Tuesday said they had arrested a 14-year-old suspected gunman after a shooting at a luxury mall in the capital Bangkok that emergency services said had killed three people and injured four others. He is being questioned now.
- A day after the Bihar Government released the data of caste survey in the state, the Supreme Court on Tuesday said it will take up on October 6 petitions challenging the validity of the entire exercise. The ‘privacy of the respondents’ was on stake.
- The Delhi police on Tuesday arrested 2 persons, including news portal NewsClick’s founder Prabir Purkayastha, in connection with a probe in portal’s foreign funding. As many as 46 suspects were questioned, digital devices and documents were seized.