AG Niki Sharma says amendments introduced in B.C.’s Family Law Act will clarify the law around pets, property & pensions for couples & families going through a separation or divorce. This will provide more guidance to judges involved in a dispute.
- Casino en ligne WinOui : avis complet
- Brandi Johnson Only Fans Now
- Thai police on Tuesday said they had arrested a 14-year-old suspected gunman after a shooting at a luxury mall in the capital Bangkok that emergency services said had killed three people and injured four others. He is being questioned now.
- A day after the Bihar Government released the data of caste survey in the state, the Supreme Court on Tuesday said it will take up on October 6 petitions challenging the validity of the entire exercise. The ‘privacy of the respondents’ was on stake.
- The Delhi police on Tuesday arrested 2 persons, including news portal NewsClick’s founder Prabir Purkayastha, in connection with a probe in portal’s foreign funding. As many as 46 suspects were questioned, digital devices and documents were seized.