A lion believed to be one of the world’s oldest was killed after he was speared by herders in Kenya on Wednesday, wildlife officials announced. Loonkiito the lion was 19. Loonkiito was killed after he entered a livestock pen in Olkelunyiet village.
- Casino en ligne WinOui : avis complet
- Brandi Johnson Only Fans Now
- Thai police on Tuesday said they had arrested a 14-year-old suspected gunman after a shooting at a luxury mall in the capital Bangkok that emergency services said had killed three people and injured four others. He is being questioned now.
- A day after the Bihar Government released the data of caste survey in the state, the Supreme Court on Tuesday said it will take up on October 6 petitions challenging the validity of the entire exercise. The ‘privacy of the respondents’ was on stake.
- The Delhi police on Tuesday arrested 2 persons, including news portal NewsClick’s founder Prabir Purkayastha, in connection with a probe in portal’s foreign funding. As many as 46 suspects were questioned, digital devices and documents were seized.