The family of Nicous D’Andre Spring, 21 who died after an altercation with guards at a Montreal jail while he was being unlawfully detained is demanding an inquiry. The Red Coalition (NGO) says it will file a complaint with the Quebec ombudsman.
- An Air Canada customer who tracked his lost bag using an AirTag has finally received his luggage after he battled with the airline
- One man has been arrested after Richmond RCMP officers located & dismantled a “sophisticated identification forgery lab
- A public inquest into the death of a Vancouver police officer Const
- Allied defence ministers have yet to reach a breakthrough on the question of whether to supply battle tanks for Ukraine on Friday as Kyiv says the tanks are vital for defense
- The WHO’s immunization director praised China on Friday for making quick progress on vaccinating older people with COVID-19 shots and boosters